I love where I live, in beautiful sunny Southern California, but I must say that I would actually love to be one of those people with no permanent address that travels around the world. Just like The Professional Hobo. Oh, my dream. I should not complain, as I have been fortunate enough to do a lot of traveling, far more than many people I know. And, I am not done yet. There is still more travel left in me. Here are some of the places that I have been lucky enough to have visited or lived:
In the U.S.
- Obviously all over California
- Las Vegas, NV
- San Antonio, TX (love it there!)
- Orlando, FL (although never been to Disneyworld!)
- Savannah, Georgia (want to go back)
- Charleston, SC (shout out to my Aunt & Uncle there)
- Norfolk, VA
- Washington D.C.
- New York, NY
- St. Joseph, MI (shout out to my sister who is freezing)
Outside of the U.S.
- Harare, Zimbabwe
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Paris, France
- London, England
- Mexico City, Mexico
There are so many places still to go and see! That list is long!
Wishing I was a vagabond,